Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To Slavery ❯ Welcome To Slavey-Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello everybody and beware or be excited about lemon being ahead!

Also I would really appreciate if people did not print out my stories, it kind of makes me nervous because I haven't signed any of my chapters or anything and I'm worried that others will take credit for my work, I know I cant stop you but please do not print out my stories that don't have signatures, Thanx. Or if you do please don't plagiarize my work.

Other than that I hope you like chapter 10 to "Welcome To Slavery" ENJOY!!!

Bakura cursed mentally at himself and Marik, as he was being held down and kissed by him. He yelled at himself because despite his resistance part of him wanted this although his mind told him otherwise his body reacted to the hands that touched him and stimulated him so easily. But h at least he cursed Marik verbally, so at least he knew that his mind objected to this in every aspect possible.

"You're making this harder than it ahs to be." Marik said annoyed "Why can't you just behave yourself like the others?" Marik asked tilting his head

"Possibly because I'm not a slave, and most defiantly not yours!" Bakura angrily screamed at him trying to wrench his wrists away but to no avail.

"I could change that you know…then maybe you would better behave." Marik said a smile playing across his lips

"Not likely, I am here for my brother's well being but I have no reserve to stay should it become hazardous to my health." Bakura said

"Oh, don't be like that, you should learn the relax a little and enjoy yourself…its not as if I'm going to kill you or anything." Marik said as if what he was doing was a cast off thing that meant nothing.

"Why cant you just use someone else, I'm sure you have a little pleasure slave of your own, use him or her!" Bakura tried reasoning since escape was out of the question

"Yugi…no I kind of like you better." Marik smirked

"Why me?" Bakura growled

Marik shrugged still as cool and calm as ever "No reason, when I like what I see I will take it, I have to have big motivation for something to stop me. Like in the case with your brother had the pharaoh not liked him he would be mine." Marik said but was startled when Bakura kicked him in the stomach causing him to let go as Bakura stood and kicked him again causing him to double over.

"Bastard!" Bakura screamed as he talked Marik into the next room

Bakura in doing so ended up startling a multi-colored haired boy, who unfortunately distracted Bakura long enough to get pinned to the bed by Marik.

"Sir, are you all right?" Yugi asked not sure about the situation

"I'm fine…why don't you and the healer spend some time together?" Marik said keeping his eye on Bakura "Yugi? Must I tell you again?" He asked

"No sir." Yugi said bowing slightly before sprinting off

Although Bakura couldn't see it Marik glared at him angrily. "You actually pack quite a punch, scared the hell out me." Marik said

"I swear if you ever touch my brother!" Bakura's face was pushed into the sheets by Marik, not enough to suffocate him but enough to shut him up.

"Oh, so that's what caused the sudden attack?" Marik asked

Bakura mumbled some Egyptian curses into the sheets as Marik smiled impishly, his bedroom was a much better place than the hallway.

Ryou closed his eyes enjoying the butterfly kisses that Yami trailed down his chest and stomach. He massaged Ryou's thighs and took his length into his mouth gently drawing him in and out. Ryou gasped arching his back at the sensation. Yami pulled away from Ryou removing the rest of his own clothes. He grinded his hips again Ryou causing him to moan as Yami claimed his mouth and explored his mouth enjoying every moment. Every movement and noise that Ryou made stroked the blaze within Yami and he could hardly contain the lust for him the longing wrenching need for him. Yami bit down harshly upon Ryou's neck and began to suck on the wounded flesh nursing it lightly turning the area red. He kissed Ryou on the cheek affectionately.

"Want more?" Yami asked a glint in his eyes.

Ryou shook his head yes breathlessly and Yami smiled at him.

"Say it…I want to hear it." Yami said seductively.

"Please, give me more." Ryou managed to say in between breaths.

Yami kissed him violently and thrust a finger into his passage and Ryou gasped arching his back, and Seto just smiled amused by his actions.

"So adorable…you're blushing again too" Yami said thrusting another finger into Ryou and he kissed him passionately.

Yami pulled his fingers in and out of Ryou slowly at first letting him adjust to the feeling before adding a third finger and moving them quickly in and out of Ryou slamming them as far as he could inside him.

"Yami!" Ryou screamed only enthralling him even more to continue.

Yami wanted to be inside so he pulled Ryou into his lap and impaled Ryou upon his length while he kissed him to keep the scream muffled. Ryou whimpered slightly as he threw his head back slightly resting it upon Yami's shoulder as he clenched his teeth to keep from screaming although he still moaned in pleasure. Yami smiled as he moved Ryou up and down upon himself until the two had come to a rhythm and Ryou moved by himself with Yami's hands still guiding him although it was unneeded. Yami lay down on the bed as Ryou pulled away from him only to turn around and bring Yami back inside him and kiss him passionately. Yami gasped for breath Ryou looked so beautiful with the little bit of moonlight in the room illuminating his face as they made love. He pulled Ryou into a strong embrace and flipped over and began to pound into him powerfully and quickly.

"Yami!" Ryou screamed

"I know Ryou…" Yami said trailing off as he took Ryou's length into his hand and began to pump him at the same rhythm as his thrusts.

Ryou climaxed as Yami clenched his teeth at the sudden tightening of Ryou's muscles around his length as he released as well, allowing himself to pour into Ryou without any resistance. He fell onto Ryou exhausted as he pulled out of him and kissed him passionately again.

"I love you Ryou…" Yami said trailing off

"I love you too." Ryou said resting against Yami's chest exhausted.

I know I only gave you one lemon but hey at least you have got something to look forward to in the next chapter! I hope you liked it!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!