Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To Slavery ❯ Welcome to Slavery-Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Finally! Inspiration has granted me a gift and this inspiration and chapter is totally Hato-Chiisai doing's, this story is now dedicated to her as a thank you. I hope you enjoy chapter 11 to "Welcome to Slavery"! In addition, you should check out Hato-Chiisai's work it is truly awesome! Her artwork is also posted on my site as well (look in my profile for address) anyway ENJOY!!!

Marik couldn't understand it, all Bakura did was struggle with him and tell him to stop. Why Marik wasn't sure, Yugi never struggled with him why was Bakura so resistant?

"Your making this harder than it has to be." Marik said a bit angry

"Get off me! I'll make this as hard as I possibly can!" Bakura spat angrily

"Why do you have such a problem with this? Its not like it means anything its just pleasure." Marik said letting Bakura go finally, who pulled away quickly so that he couldn't touch him again.

"You've never loved anybody in your life have you?" Bakura asked a tinge of pity in his voice.

"And you have?" Marik asked "Its not as easy to love being a high official, they would hurt them just to hurt me, do you know how much of a target your brother is? What kind of danger he is in day in and day out? What's worse is that the pharaoh sincerely cares about him too…makes him all that more valuable to someone who wants to hurt Yami, they will target Yami's heart first." Marik said turning away

"I would take that risk anyway, I took it with Ryou and he took it with me, we both knew that he was in danger being with me but we were willing to take the risk as long as we could be together." Bakura swallowed "Why not try it sometime? At least let the person know you care…or let the person who loves someone else go, like your slaves." Bakura said backing up and walking out the door

He frowned slightly walking down the hallway, that sick bastard. He had just tried to rape him, and probably would have succeeded if Bakura had given up struggling however, his mentions of Ryou opened a whole knew world of threat for his Ototo…and it worried Bakura greatly for his brothers safety and he hoped he knew what he was doing was dangerous. Bakura refused to stop Ryou from loving though, the kind of life they leaded had no room for anyone but themselves…but Ryou had found someone and Bakura wouldn't take that away form him. Bakura stopped and thought about Ryou then about the relationship he had with the Pharaoh, he wasn't helping Ryou find happiness…he was a thief not a palace guest and he shouldn't be here. The sun began to rise and he decided it would be best if he left, and decided it the best thing to do as he went toward the Pharaohs chamber. He walked in so silently that neither Ryou nor Yami awoke to him stepping inside he smiled at Ryou's sleeping form protectively wrapped in Yami's arms and decided not to wake them and left them each a note of goodbye.

Ryou awoke almost immediately and saw Bakura escape through the window; Ryou bolted up and ran toward the window seeing Bakura sprinting off.

"Bakura!" Ryou screamed waking Yami up

"Ryou? What's wrong?" Yami said concerned wrapping his arms around Ryou protectively

"Bakura…he, he's leaving me." Ryou said clutching the sides of the window

Yami looked up noticing Bakura run away. Yami frowned and looked down at Ryou who had tears in his eyes at his brother's departure. Ryou swallowed them down and looked at the windowsill chocking back a sob upon seeing the letters. HE picked up the one that had his name.

Ryou:

I am sorry for leaving you, but I cannot live here with you. I am a thief Ryou not a prince but you deserve the luxury Yami can give you and you always have so I want you to stay and not to worry about me in the least. If you ever need me light a candle outside Yami's balcony and I'll check it every night to make sure you're okay, and I'll come to rescue you should you need me Ototo. I love you Ryou you have always been my Tenshi Ototo and you always will be too I just hope I can always be you're Niisan.

Ryou began to cry at this point being caught in Yami's arms. Yami bit his lip the note Bakura left him; it basically said Bakura would kill him should he hurt Ryou. Yami tried to sooth Ryou stroking his hair lovingly as he rocked him until Ryou's sobs stopped.

"I wanted him to stay with me…" Ryou sniffled

"I know Ryou, but Bakura is a grown man I'm sure he knows what is best for him and you know he didn't really belong here." Yami said

"He belongs with me though! If he doesn't belong here neither do I!" Ryou yelled

"Ryou…" Yami said looking at him with slightly hurt eyes

"I…I don't mean to say that to hurt you Yami, it's just…I love him he is the only family I have ever had…" Ryou stopped

"I will be your family now, if you will let me…" Yami smiled at Ryou kissing him gently on the cheek.

"Just promise me you wont ever leave me." Ryou said looking Yami in the eyes.

"I'll have to make that promise later…" Yami trailed off

"What? Why? Where are you going?" Ryou asked

"I'm a Pharaoh Ryou, I have to travel to other kingdoms to keep peaceful relations…I'll only be gone a short while, two days at the most." Yami said kneeling on one knee.

"Are you and Bakura conspiring against me or something?" Ryou asked hurt

"Ryou…" Yami said drawing him into his arms and kissing him passionately "I love you and I will be back before you know it." Yami smiling and making Ryou blush a deep red.

"Good, now you run along, and don't run away to find Bakura all right?" Yami asked making sure Ryou wouldn't run off

"I'll stay." Ryou said walking out of Yami's chamber as into the long corridors of the Kyuden. Marik watched him silently in the shadows.

"Enjoy your happiness Ryou…as soon as the Pharaoh leaves, you will serve yourself as a replacement for your brother…I am going to enjoy ripping your heart out." Marik said walking back in the shadows.

Marik was going to attack Yami's heart and then kill him and use Ryou as his personal slave; unless Bakura came back, he would much prefer him to Ryou. He hated Yami the main reason why he liked hurting Yugi so much is because he looked so much like Yami, it was his only way to hurt him currently. Now he had a better tactic and a better plan for destroying this mighty ruler and he would do it easily and as quickly as possible.

The plot thickens…what is Marik planning? Is Ryou safe? How will this trip Yami is taking effect them both?

PLEASE REVIEW!!!