Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What Might Have Happened ❯ 11. Stalked By the Rare Hunters Part 2 ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

~*^^*~

11. STALKED BY RARE HUNTERS

Part 2- Battle for the Red Eyed Creature

rithannen i geven

thagen i harn

na fennas i daur

ol dur ristannan

Eryn echuiannan

i neglaidh dagrar

ristar thynd, cua tawar

Dambedir enyd i ganed

Si linna i waew trin ylf

Isto i due i chuiyl

i ngelaidh dagrar

~*^^*~

"This ain't your battle, Motou." Joey growled as Yugi glared at him.

"I was challenge, it now is." she replied with narrowed eyes as the Rare Hunter looked smug. <Ready for the time of your afterlife, Yami> she asked the spirit, who was ready to duel.

<<Of course.>> he replied as the Rare Hunter went first, placing his first two cards in to defense as Yugi didn't flinch. <<Either he is weak...>>

<Or he wants to get rid of cards to find something else.>

"Yugi! Be careful-" he started as the Hunter turned and growled at him.

"If you wish to let your dragon see another duel, you will hold your tongue." he snapped as Joey paled and wisely shut up as Mai glared at him.

"Kick his ass, Yugi!" she shouted as the crowds gathered around for the duel.

/Poor Motou, doesn't even know about the Exodia cards./ he thought, actually caring for his enemy at the moment. "Careful, he has the pieces of Exodia." he stated as she paused long enough to send him a small nod and smirk.

<Yami, this is gonna be the wire duel.>

"I place one card face down and play Chimera in attack mode." she declared as the card and creature appeared. "Chimera attack his defenses." <<Playing in to his strategy?>>

<If he wants Exodia, we have to stop him and to stop him defenses have to be taken out to get to his life points.> she replied as he agreed.

<<Don't underestimate him, abiou.>>

!*^^*!

A turn later the Rare Hunter is about to draw the final piece of Exodia, and was boasting bout it. "I have triples of each of the Exodia pieces which means I can draw the final piece next." he stated as Probability Math Class came back to Yugi, who drew her card with a small plan brewing between two minds.

<5 pieces of Exodia times three with a deck of 40... that would mean fifteen total pieces. So 15/40 would mean he was 3/8's of a chance of dawning the piece he needs or...>

<<Play your plan and don't worry about it.>> Yami stated as she smirked. <<Or else I'll embarrass you.>>

<Damn you.>

"I will play the magic card, Time Seal." she stated as he laughed.

"You can't skip my turn all the time, Yugi." he taunted as she barred her teeth in a smirk. So she skipped his turn, or his chance of drawing the final piece of Exodia no big deal.

"Now I play Lightforce Sword, my face down card." she declared as the card lifted up to form in to a sword. <I hope to every deity in the world that it hits a piece he needs to form the Forbidden One.> "Seeing it chooses itself, I hope that luck is on my side." T Sword flew at his hand and managed to destroy Exodia's right arm.

"Why you little--" he growled, taking on the tone of voice that reminded many of a bull ready to charge the guy holding the red cape. That was never good.

"Now I summon dear old Chimera to bring forth my Summoned Skull." she declared putting the card down as all gasped in surprise.

"You have a creature, Yugi, but I have the trap." he stated putting down the Swords of Revealing Light. "I now hold your precious Summoned Skull for three turns without away to attack!" She twitched as he drew his card.

Exodia's Head, not the card he needed. /Damn it./ he growled and ended his turn.

"I now summon Magnet Warrior." Yugi stated as the warrior appeared behind the Swords.

"With the Swords of Revealing Light holding you back from my life points?" the Rare Hunter laughed as Yugi then slipped in to the familiar alternate Yugioh- meaning Yami merged with his light.

"Let me point out a fault on your part, Hunter." Yugioh stated as he watched her movements. "Your deck is based off of Exodia parts, about 38 percent." She then placed a card faced down on the field and smirked. "Do you know it is usually better to have traps and magic cards, especially after scouting out your opponent by hacking computers."

The Hunter growled and drew another card, getting the Left Leg, again not the card he need. "I play the Head of Exodia in defensive mode." he declared, after telling her about the separate parts of Exodia being monster cards when separate.

"Congratulations, you just activated my face down card." she stated with amusement as he glared.

Chain Destruction. To take out Exodia what better then to destroy a part by taking out it's copies? So that now meant that all of the Rare Hunter's Exodia Heads were now destroyed, meaning his chances of beating Yugioh with Exodia were slim to none.

"I'm still guarded by the Swords, Yugi." he taunted as she smirked.

"That is where you are wrong yet again, meaning strike two." she said putting down Dust Tornado, destroying the only magic card on the field and it was the one that held all of her attacking monsters. "Summoned Skull and Magnet Warrior attack!" His life points went down as a few jaws dropped.

That meant that the Summoned Skull's attack points were added to the Magnet Warrior's, increasing the attack to 4100. The Magnet Warrior then attacked the Rare Hunter's life points, reducing them to nothing.

People were clapping as she approached the fallen Hunter.

She leafed through his deck and pulled the Dragon card from the bottom, but realized something was on her fingertips. 'The cards are marked, he was cheating.' Mokuba stated as she pulled the Exodia cards from his deck and dropped the rest on his prone form.

"A bit late for that, eh Rule Master?" she asked as he giggled. She then tore them in to four pieces and dropped them by his hand. "Cheaters never win, they just lose ungracefully." The guy just groaned as she found his locator card and placed it in her pocket. "Pleasure doing business with you." she replied lightly slapping his face and standing up.

Joey was already gone as she held the Red Eyes Black Dragon Card and watched the crowds. <<<We will meet them again and I'll return it to him.>>> Yugioh mused putting the card in her inner jacket pocket and heading off to watch the next duel, this time from a safe spot and away form the public eye.

"Can't wait to see ya' down in the crowds, Mokuba." she stated as both laughed.

~*^^*~