Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What Might Have Happened ❯ 12. Espa Roba- The ESP Duelist ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

~*^^*~

12. ESPA ROBA- THE ESP DUELIST

All I ever wanted was to be at your service

But now I’m alone cause you were here and you’re gone

And all I ever wanted was to feel I had a purpose

But now that’s all gone

But if you could give me

Just one love, just one life

Just once chance to believe in my..

Just one love, just one life

You bleed for me and I didn’t get to notice you

Now I’m stuck out on a line

Bleed for me, I didn’t get to be with you

Now you’re stuck in my mind

All I ever wanted was to be what you needed

Cause something so strong, it could never be wrong

And all I can promise, is to say what I’m feeling

We’ve made it so long

But if you could give me

~*^^*~

"Wheeler! That kid DOES have ESP." Rex Raptor pleaded with the boy that beat him before, hoping to save the idiot from losing like he did. It was the second day, which meant that poor Joey Wheeler was away from his girlfriend and his friends.

"Let's duel, Roba." Joey stated as the other boy smirked.

!*^^*!

Joey was about to make a move when Roba calls for his physic powers. Joey ignores his chanting and plays Giltia the Knight. His move is stopped because he needs to sacrifice a monster. Yugi noted this as she stood on the rooftop of the building that over looked the duel. Yami stood by her, watching the duel closely with a protective and possessive arm around Yugi who was leaning in to his embrace with the communication device off.

"He's to arrogant." Yami muttered as she agreed.

"But it is his duel not ours." she stated as he nodded, resting his chin on the top of her head as both now watching. Yami enjoying the position and the chance to scout out their potential opponents.

"Yami, all will be fine." she stated grasping one of his hands and raising it to her lips as he shivered. "Nothing will happen."

"His next card is--" was heard as Yugi glanced over to see a group of twin brothers. One had binoculars and a walkie-talkie as the others were watching.

So they were cheating.

!*^^*!

Yami gave Yugi a final, hungry kiss before disappearing as she turned the communication device on. "Mokuba, I guess you already know?" she muttered moving towards the group as the younger boy filled her in with no questions.

"Your busted!" he shouted form behind the group as they all jumped to face him with the taller duelist backing him. "No duelist is allowed to cheat without facing the consequences."

Mokuba was suckered by the story as Yugioh was silent behind him.

"Tis your call, Rule Master, I am just here to make sure they follow." she stated as Mokuba allowed them to stay, as long as they didn't cheat any more. The brothers crowded to watch as did Mokuba as Yugioh hung back.

<Looks like people will do whatever they can to win.>

<<Then that means we have to be careful always be on our guard.>>

Espa Roba's brothers were still cheer him on as Mokuba kept a firm vigil over them as Yugioh disappeared from the balcony. Mokuba was shocked at the fact she disappeared. 'Hey Mokuba, look down.' her voice rang over the hand com as he leaned over and seen her on the fringe of the crowd waving up at them.

"Good luck, Gi." he muttered.

~*^^*~