Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What Might Have Happened ❯ K. The Finals Are Here ( Chapter 26 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

~*^^*~

K. THE FINALS ARE HERE!

aka One Short Chapter!

Choose my battles, unravel your crew

Dismantle, they still can't handle or fathom

What I throw at 'em

I can't imagine, they babblin'

Acting like I'm laughing, don't find it funny

But I smile at your sarcasm

You plastic, so tragic, you fake

So you mask it, no gimmicks, no antics

We real and we've outlasted

Your phoniness, so you best to come correct

You want to disrespect

Why do cowards talk the loudest

Papa didn't raise no punk

On everything I love, if you ready

Then come and get it son

Overpower the strong tower

Infiltrate top ranks

Count down the final hour

Here we come

Chant down dem Babylon

The wicked man when he sees me I go run

Me understand

Why dem cowards don't want none

Underground blaze the sound to Armageddon

~*^^*~

"That does not look like a good thing." Mokuba stated pointing to the flying Ninja on a Kite, which also meant that the duel between Mai and Magnum. Nothing was on the field as Kaiba noted the Ninja was still in the air and the humming of something other then engine of the helicopter or the noise of the rotating blades.

"He's got a net." Yugioh stated with squinting eyes as Kaiba growled, the cheating had gone far enough. He threw the ladder down and told the pilot to wait till they got to the ground.

"Well, my friend, we have a boat to catch." Kaiba stated with a smirk as Mokuba had already went down the ladder. He already had his white trench coat off as she took her duel disk off, balanced it and stripped her own jacket off.

"Clips this Ninja's wings?" she asked as he laughed and threw his trench coat down to land on the hovering man as her's followed.

"HEY!" he stated as both then slid down the ladder, foot connecting with the guys back as all were watching what was happening.

!*^^*!

Namu, aka Isis with blonde highlights and no gold head ornament, watched as Kaiba and Motou took the man in a jet pack out and brought him to the ground laughing. The guy was cursing them, but both seemed content with their snickering. Magnum had already went off as Mai was in Joey's embrace kissing him as everyone looked rather amused.

"Well everyone, looks like the party started early." Yugioh stated with hands on her hips as all gawked at the teens change from recluse to caffeine high teen. "We welcome you all to the finals, I'm Yugi Motou the local bi-polar teen that you all know." Malik and Ryou then ganged up on her, giving the picture of a girl with two boyfriends... so you know where they had draped their arms. "What the--"

"Sush up, love." Malik stated as she blushed red and looked ready to hurt him.

"That can't be the same group from school." Joey muttered as Namu stood by him, who none have paid any mind to her yet. Mokuba had disappeared off to the side to help smuggle on a few familiar people.

"Seeing that our warped friend has recovered, let us board the battle ship." Kaiba stated motioning to the ship that had been behind him. "For the finals will start and all matches will be played on the deck."

Finals for one...

~*^^*~