Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What Might Have Happened ❯ R. Wild Cards and Black Dice Part 3 ( Chapter 35 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

~*^^*~

R. WILD CARDS AND BLACK DICE

Part 3- Plots and Lunch

I don’t have plans and schemes

And Id on’t have hopes and dreams

Baby I just don’t have anything

Since I don’t have you

I don’t have fond desires

And I don’t have happy hours

Baby, I don’t have anything, anything

Since I don’t have you

I don’t hav eyou

I don’t have happiness

And I guess I never will ever again

When you walked out on me

In walked old misery

And he’s been here since then

I don’t love to share

And I don’t have one who cares

Baby I just don’t have anything

Since I don’t have you

I don’t have you

I don’t have happiness

And I guess I never will ever again

When youw alked out on me

In walked old misery

~*^^*~

Serenity was hating her brother with a passion at the moment. Her mother was taking in all of this information before checking the clock. "Oh dear!" she stated getting up. "Time for you to head home, Joey love, your father will be worried." she stated ushering him out of the partment and closing the door after their good-byes. "So you were getting up close with a boy?" she asked sternly as Serenity frowned.

"Yes, one of the few that actually---" she trailed off as her mother sat down.

"Was he cute?" she asked with glittering eyes as Serenity nearly fell off of the couch. "He was!" she stated as her daughter’s jaw had dropped at the change of emotions her mother just did. "What does he look like? Do I get to meet this mysterious boy?"

"Mother!" she stated with a laugh as Mrs. Wheeler sat back with a warm smile. "He has black hair and green eyes--"

"Green eyes? Now that’s rare." she muttered as Serenity glared at her, a good natured glare that asked for silence. "Sorry, sorry... continue."

"--and you don’t get to meet him because my darling brother Joey probably just scared him off." she stated sadly as her mother frowned. "Poor Otogi!" she pouted with arms crossed.

"That boy is more possessive of you then anything." her mother stated with a sigh. "It seems like he is trying to fix you up with the brown haired boy... Tristar or something..."

"Tristan and he is." Serenity stated with a defeated sigh. "He ruined the plans I had for tomorrow, Otogi asked if I wanted to get some lunch without the meddling forces and crazed nuts."

"Go get a shower and some relaxing time, dear, I’ll start dinner." Mrs. Wheeler stated as her daughter nodded adn went off. In the mean time she went into the kitchen and picked up the phone with a grin...

!*^^*!

Otogi wasn’t sparing any breath when he cursed the existence of Joey Wheeler and his annoying friends as Bakura and Ryou watched him do this. [Those are some pretty creative curses.] Ryou stated as they watched him pace around like a caged animal. [Ya think that you took away his favorite TV show.]

[[Now that event was horrid...] Bakura stated as Otogi continued his rant. Aroudn that time Malik came flying in, ducking the throwing of a book as the door slammed shut. Otogi paused and glanced at him as he snickered, only for the book to land on his head.

"Good shot." Bakura stated a she glared.

It was then they got a phone call...

!*^^*!

Mrs. Wheeler’s Phone Call...

‘Jiminy Christmas, what’cha want?’ a groggy voice muttered as she giggled.

"Is a Yugi Motou there?" she asked as the voice on the other line paused.

‘She’s speaking.’

"Yugi this is Gwen Wheeler... Serenity’s Mother." she had to bite her lip because that uneasy silence had settled.

‘Do you want Speech about Not COrrupting or Speech about It’s NOt My Fault?’

"Neither, I was wondering if you knew a boy name Otogi."

‘He’s a friend... wait a minute, if your calling for blackmail on him you better not...’

"NOthing of the sort, Yugi, this is Serenity’s mother."

‘Oh hell.’ she groaned as Mrs. Wheeler laughed.

"Nothing like that, dear, I was just asking you about this Otogi boy and my daughter."

‘I’m in denile.’

"Actually, I wanted to meet this boy with Serenity."

‘!!!’

‘Uhhh, lunch tomorrow at the Turtle Game SHop... noonish.’ she stated as the phone was hung up.

!*^^*!

Malik picked up the phone. "Hey Yugi. Yeah we’re all here." he stated, before donning a look of surprise that soon melted in to a look of devious intentions. "Okay, I’ll pass the word on." he hung up and faced them. "We have been invited to lunch at the Turtle Game SHop tomorrow, Otogi you better be there because this is a once in a lifetime deal."

!*^^*!

Serenity seen the lunch that was prepared, the portions that were gone, and then the rest that was setup in the Motou kitchen/dining room. Her mother had sat down as she followed. "Yugi! Bakura? Oh hell, Malik?" she heard Otogi shout through the nealry empty house before wondering into the kitchen. He blinked in surprise when he seen them as he sat down at the table.

A folded note with their names on it was in the center. Mrs. Wheeler picked it up as Serenity blushed, no knowing how to apologize to the Dice Master. "Mrs. Wheeler, Kawaii Mystical Elf/Wild Card, and Black Dice?" the adult chaperone asked in amusement as both blushed.

"It’s a habit of the group, they tend to give people nicknames." Otogi stated as she glanced at him and smiled.

"Hello, my name is Gwen Wheeler... Serenity’s mother." she stated extending her hand as he shock it with a smile.

"My name is Ryuu Otogi." he stated as Serenity bowed her head to hide her embarassment.

"What kind of nicknames do they have?" she asked opening the note.

"Ryou is usually called Ba’tty’kura or ‘Kura and rarely Tomb Robber, Malik is called Wanna-be Pharoah or Egyptian Gold and rarely Blonde One, Yugi is either called Chemy or Gi’z’Mo sometimes Ice Princess, Kaiba is usually Ice Prince sometime Dragon Obessed CEO.... there are others that get worse." he replied as she laughed.

"Some funny friends you have, Sere." Mrs. Wheeler giggled as Serenity was still red. "Let’s see. ‘Sorry, Kaiba called us in at the last minute to babysit Mokuba for a few hours. Won’t be back till evening, Ba’tty’kura made a bet dealing with hair dye and such- explain later. Gi’z’Mo is paranoid because of that bet and myself thought that you three would be fine. Malik c/o Physchoatic Trio.’

"Looks like we get to know you a bit better, Otogi." Mrs. Wheeler stated as both were blushing now.

!*^^*!

Mai was listening from the steps with glee. This was a chance that they would get along and set a date! She had the wheels turning in her head to set it all up for them. She pulled out a pen and notepad from the counter as Solomon watched her. "Pervert!" she hissed slapping the old man, who was leering at her. He fell back in a daze as she huffed.

"Now, on to the ‘Perfect Date’." she whispered, listening in and jotting down ideas to deal with that night. Also the point to threaten the Trio with more then bodily harm if they didn’t cooperate with her.

Oh yes, this would be fun.

!*^^*!

Speaking of the Trio... they were around.

Ryou Bakura was sitting in a storage cupboard, enjoying the blackmail material he was getting from the conversation. It was enough to make their ridicoulus plan work. He frowned and sat back, watching through the shutters at the bottom of the door as the three laughed and move about. [[Could be worse, remember where Gi’z’Mo is?]] Bakura stated matter-of-factly as Ryou agreed.

He wanted to laugh at where Malik and Yugi were squeezed in at.

!*^^*!

Said dou was sitting inside one of the larger cabinets listening to the conversation while being cramped.

~*^^*~