Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Mayakashi ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, Bleach, or YuYu Hakusho, or any of the anime/manga characters.
Warnings: Ecchi, Violence, Strong Language, and slight Gore
Trapped
 
Kagome left the meeting in the worst mood she'd been in in a long time. A heavy sigh escaped her as she quickly rushed to the Senkaimon. The meeting had been an ungodly long affair, discussing what Aizen could possibly be doing.
It really and truly sucked that she knew exactly what he was probably planning, but if she told her colleagues, then she'd probably `mysteriously disappear' in the middle of the night.
The fact that it had been a week since her `discussion' with the Spirit Detectives, and her sickness had been hitting her harder and more frequently, didn't help either.
The second she came out of the Senkaimon, she took off for Uryuu's. She needed some comfort right now.
She got to his house in seconds, and was about to knock when the door suddenly opened. Kagome blinked in confusion upon finding herself face-to-face with Lisa Yadomaru.
“Hey, Kagome,” she said with unusual cheerfulness.
“Hey, Lisa. What're you doing here?” Kagome asked, honestly curious.
“Well, I'm away from Hiyori, and it's one of her `bad days,' so there's that,” Lisa said, smirking.
“Ugh. Does she ever have a good day?”
“Not since I've known her… But the actual reason I'm here is that the Quincy boy wanted some research from Love, and he somehow got me to take it in his stead.”
“Research?” Kagome asked, blinking in confusion.
“Who knows?” Lisa said, shrugging. “Are you coming to train later?”
“No way! Not today,” Kagome said, sighing.
“Okay, then… See ya.”
Before Kagome could even think to respond, the Vizard was gone, her long black ponytail the last thing to vanish.
With a shrug, Kagome went inside and ran upstairs.
“Hey, Uryuu!”
The Quincy looked up from a folder on his desk and smiled. Kagome was vaguely aware that there was some sort of fakeness to the smile, but she didn't let it bother her.
“Hi, Kagome. What brings you by?”
“I had a meeting this morning, and I need to relieve some stress,” Kagome sighed.
“I see… I think I can do something about that,” he said, a very uncharacteristically lecherous grin on his face.
Kagome's face instantly burned hot, and he smirked. She gave a little yelp of surprise when he suddenly disappeared only for a hand to appear on her stomach, rubbing burning circles through the fabric of her shirt.
And then, the hand dipped excessively low, and came right back up. Under the fabric.
Kagome gasped as Uryuu's hand came up against the silky fabric of her bra, and she felt his smirk against her neck, where he was placing burning kisses.
“You know, I've missed you,” Kagome said between groans as his other hand went to work.
“Really?”
There was a slightly venomous tone to his voice, but it didn't seem too heated. More like he was annoyed about something.
“Y… Yeah. I really wish I could get more time away to spend with you.”
“Well, we'll just have to use the time we do have,” he said, before his hand snaked beneath her pants…
 
Kagome sighed contentedly, laying flush to her boyfriend's chest. It had already been probably more than two hours, but she certainly wouldn't have been able to tell if the sun that had previously been out hadn't begun setting.
“Enjoy yourself?” he asked, smirking in pure male arrogance.
“You could say that,” she said, laying her head on his chest.
“I'm glad.”
“It'd be nice if we could get together like this more often,” she sighed.
She noticed how he tensed, and there was a slight darkening to his eyes.
“Agreed.”
The word itself was simple enough, but the tone he said it with…
“You know I can't do anything about it, right?” Kagome asked, looking up into his eyes.
“I know. You Captains are busy all the time,” he said tightly.
Suddenly, his dark tone and mood seemed to disappear, and he planted a chaste kiss on the heated flesh of her forehead.
“So, we should use the time we have to the fullest. What do you say we go out tonight?”
Kagome looked down at her very naked body and giggled.
“Isn't this where guys usually want dates to end up?”
“Usually,” he said, smirking.
“Huh… You're always ahead of the game,” she said, kissing him.
“So it seems.”
With a sigh, she forced herself up and smiled.
“I think I could go for some dinner,” she said, rubbing her just slightly enlarged stomach.
“Alright, then. Why don't you get dressed, and I'll make a reservation?” he said, getting up.
She got off the bed and felt his eyes taking her in in all of her naked glory. A bright blush crept over all of her, and she quickly escaped to the bathroom, only to realize she had nothing but the clothes she'd come in.
Regardless, the warm shower soaked into her muscles, relieving a large amount of her stress. She was almost done when the door opened, and Uryuu slid into the small indent in the wall behind her.
She felt his excitement pressing against her butt, and flushed bright red again.
“We have a reservation in an hour, at one of my father's associate's restaurants. It's expensive, but it's the best place for Italian this side of Tokyo.”
“Sounds good,” Kagome said, smiling. “But we have an hour to kill… Hmm… What ever shall we do?” she asked, feeling him twitch against her.
She felt his smirk on her neck the same second her entered her. She moaned as he slid all the way inside of her, and every muscle in her tightened.
And then, her higher brain stopped functioning all together…
 
They slid to a stop a few yards from the restaurant.
“Man, your speed's pretty good,” Kagome said, though she couldn't help but laugh that he was panting heavily while she was perfectly fine.
“Don't be so condescending,” he growled between pants.
“I wasn't being condescending,” Kagome said, hands raised in placation. “I'm just… better tempered. After a few months of having to run or die by Yoruichi's hands, you learn to not get tired,” Kagome said, shrugging.
“I see… Shall we go, then?” he asked, straightening up.
Kagome nodded and smiled as he extended his arm for her like a true gentleman. She slid her own around his elbow, and rested her head against his shoulder as they walked into the restaurant.
It was a beautiful little thing, clearly expensive and meant to impress dates. Of course, Kagome seriously doubted Uryuu was trying to impress her; it was probably just that the food was fantastic, like he'd said.
They were led to a small, cozy round table near the backmost part of the room. There were several candles giving the small spot an even more romantic atmosphere, and Kagome was ecstatic at it all.
“So, Lisa said you wanted some research from Love?” Kagome asked pleasantly.
“Yes. I got curious, after the whole scale got tipped with you.”
“How so?” Kagome asked, curious.
“Until you showed up, it was humans, Quincy, Shinigami, and Hollows. And then, there were beings in between, like the Vizard, Arrancar, and Orihime and Chad. I don't believe for a second that that big dog guy and Shippo are the only demons alive today. I asked Love to collect some information for me, since I really find the Soul Society a distasteful place to go.”
Kagome felt a slight shudder go through her at that, but she hid it well.
“I see… Well, personally, I think that if there's anything like Naraku around, it'd be really bad. We've got enough problems with just Aizen, now.”
“Yeah, but it still bothers me…”
Suddenly, a wave of power shook the building, and they were instantly up.
“Speaking of bothering, we've got company,” Kagome sighed.
As if on cue, the entire restaurant around them was hit and crumbled into massive piles of dust around the glowing, silver bubble of power that had suddenly appeared around the two.
“So much for a romantic evening,” Uryuu groaned.
“Well, it wasn't bad. Until now, anyway,” she sighed, bringing her blade up and cutting the Hollow that had destroyed the room into pieces.
“And he wasn't alone,” Uryuu said, drawing his bow.
Kagome turned to find that they were absolutely surrounded.
“Damn! The thing brought an army with it. Think I'll need my bankai?” Kagome asked, taking in their enemies.
All around them, there were huge, black creatures with edged Hollow masks. There were hundreds of the things. And, in front of the couple, there stood three people with broken Hollow masks.
“An army of Menos Grande, and three Arrancar? You must be having some really bad luck, Kagome,” Uryuu sighed.
“Yeah, I know. Shall we?”
The Quincy nodded, and they moved. Within a matter of seconds, the two completely decimated every single Gillian, Kagome's left and right blades working to kill on either side of her.
She came down from an especially high jump that she'd done to control the last three Menos' shadows, and turned around at the sound of Uryuu's arrows firing.
Before her eyes, one of the Arrancar knocked him down and broke his arm, with such ease that it gave Kagome pause in her immediate assault. The fact that the Arrancar were laughing at him wasn't good, either.
“Oh, man! This is the Quincy that almost killed Yammy!? How pathetic!”
“His shots didn't even sting,” another laughed.
Kagome noticed the third one wasn't laughing, though. Her dark, silver eyes were focused like lasers on Kagome. The other two Arrancar seemed to notice, and their attentions were soon on the miko.
“So, since he didn't put up much of a fight, I'm guessin' you're the one we're after,” the apparent leader growled.
“I guess so… So, shall we dance?” she asked, bringing her blades up.
All three attacked. Uryuu watched in shock as Kagome not only took on the Arrancar that had beaten him with humiliating ease, but she also fought the two other, stronger ones, simultaneously.
She battled the three Arrancar, her Shikai slowly becoming covered in their blood. The three Arrancar, working together and attacking with Ceros, as well as their bare, steel-hard hands, still hadn't touched her, after five full minutes of combat.
And then, the one that had beaten him slipped up, and Kagome almost killed him.
“Shit!”
The Arrancar leapt back, spreading out around the surprisingly formidable pseudo-Shinigami.
“Come on! This is actually… sad. There's three-to-one odds, and you still can't even hit me?” Kagome asked, frowning.
“Bitch, are you makin' fun of us!?” the nearly dead one snarled.
“Not at all. I'm confused. I can sense your power. Why don't you stop playing so we can get serious?” she asked, her expression hard and Arctic.
“I'm gonna' kill this bitch!” the man snarled.
He drew his Zanpakuto, and mumbled something vaguely threatening-sounding before his body exploded in a corona of midnight-black energy.
The woman next to him did likewise, and she was engulfed in a similar aura, but red.
Their leader, meanwhile, backed away and began to build a swirling ball of fire in her palm.
“Oh, this is much better,” Kagome said, turning her sword to the two released Arrancar while her dagger was placed to hold the leader off.
Suddenly, she found fighting the three simultaneously much harder. As she dodged one of their attacks, another would come instantly, and they were considerably stronger attacks than before.
Quickly, she found her energy being drained by how much harder dodging them was becoming. Their leader's power continued to grow by the second, and Kagome only seemed to be slowing down.
“Gotcha!”
Kagome's eyes widened as the man's whip-like appendage wrapped around her leg and suddenly, she was tethered to the ground. With a fireball, a massive Cero, and a glowing spear coming right at her.
“Oh, shit! Bakudo 39, Enkosen!” she yelled, throwing her arm in a wide arc, just before a large wall of silver energy surrounded her.
She knew her defense wasn't going to be enough, but it would at least slow the attacks down enough to only wound her.
Except, just as the attacks should have simultaneously hit her, they didn't. A sudden, massive surge of youki filled the air, and all three of the attacks were suddenly destroyed by a long, razor-sharp whip.
“My, my, you do seem to attract troublesome situations,” a sophisticated voice said.
Seconds later, a tall man in a red suit-like outfit appeared, a long whip in his hand, and his hair rustling in the wind.
“Oh, goody,” Kagome sighed, the appendage holding her down exploding in a burst of white fire that sent the Arrancar screaming.
“I notice you seem tired,” Kurama said, smirking cockily.
“Yeah, well why don't you just run on back to your cave? These things aren't your concern,” she said, pointing her blade tip at the leader.
“Oh? I can't very well let you continue destroying things,” he said, pointing at the smoking skeleton of a building that had previously been a restaurant.
“Fine, whatever. Just don't get in the way,” the Shinigami growled before taking off.
With a smirk, Kurama got to work as well. Somehow, Kagome found herself completely rejuvenated, and taking on the Arrancar that had so easily beaten her boyfriend was unbelievably easy now.
She was, however, surprised to find that by the time she'd finished killing her enemy, Kurama had completely decimated the other, his Rose Whip drenched in blood.
Uryuu, meanwhile, was simply staring in shock at them, his arm definitely broken in several places and his body not letting him get up anytime soon.
“Well, S-Class youkai, they certainly are not,” Kurama said, turning with Kagome to the leader.
And they found her practically radiating power, the ground around her shaking. Her Zanpakuto gleamed in her hand, and black energy crackled all around her.
“You guys are pretty strong. Then again, those two were also pretty weak. I'll show you fools real power! Yakedo, Doragon!”
Suddenly, her body exploded in light, and Kagome stared in awe at the monster she became. The Arrancar's body lengthened and became that of a massive, sleek white snake. Her entire lower body was one huge mass of slithering and shimmying scales.
Meanwhile, her upper body was a very wide expanse of white armor, though a hole showed in the center of her abdomen She now had four arms, and each looked like it could bring a new and more painful death.
The lower two were just long, singular blades, with sections as though they could be utilized as whips. The second, higher set were massive, razor-sharp claws, all five extensions being jagged and painful-looking.
And then, there was her face. All around her head, there was a long, scaly extension. Her eyes were blood-red, and she had a massive, gaping mouth of snake-like fangs.
“A dragon?” Kagome exclaimed, shocked by the Arrancar's appearance. “Kurama, stand back!”
“Why?”
Kagome connected her blade hilts, a feral growl emanating from her throat.
Bankai!”
Her body exploded in light, and power crackled all through the air. Both the Arrancar and Kurama stared in awe at her obviously deadly weapon.
“You want to play hardball, so can I!” she growled, drawing the spiritual bowstring back.
The Arrancar stared at the weapon in shock, while Kurama simply seemed intrigued.
“Oh-ho! So that's your bankai? From what I'd heard of what you did to the hanyo, I expected something… more impressive,” the Arrancar sighed with a frown.
“Oh? Well then, I would hate to disappoint.”
She drew the string back further, and a massive bolt of crackling silver energy formed. The Arrancar almost didn't react before Kagome released her arrow, and the remnants of the building behind the dragon literally vaporized.
“Wow! That was pretty good! Too bad you missed,” she sneered. “But, I have to finish this quickly, or I might really die…”
The Arrancar's eyes went from Kagome and Kurama to Uryuu, who was practically right next to her. Her eyes glowed evilly, and Kagome instantly took off.
She came to a stop in front of her boyfriend, arms in motion a second too late. The Arrancar's claws smashed her with the force of a small freight train, and Kagome let out a single gasp of pain before barreling into the solid concrete.
The impact itself isn't what hurt, though. She hit with such speed and power that, without thinking about herself, she threw all of her power into her stomach and curled all her limbs around it defensively.
She hit the ground and instantly let out a scream, her right leg the only thing remaining, for the most part, intact. She rolled to a stop, and sighed in relief despite the pure agony when she found her child to be perfectly safe.
But now, she was helpless, her bankai lying in tiny pieces around her, and the Arrancar was coming toward her with all four arms poised, and a massive ball of fire in her mouth.
“Shit.”
Suddenly, the air crackled with youki, and Kagome watched as Kurama's eyes glowed, his hand crushing the rose in his hand.
“Petals and Thorns!”
The Arrancar turned and began to blast at the sudden, attacking whirlwind of, well… roses and thorns, but her attack was destroyed. And her body soon followed.
Screams and blood were the only thing that came from within the whirlwind before it suddenly vanished.
The second the Arrancar's energy vanished, Kagome pushed herself with her only usable limb and turned so that her retches and the blood that came with them wouldn't choke her to death.
She felt the others approach, and managed to lift her head, though it was a herculean effort. She found the three staring at her in shock, and she sighed, her head dropping back to the cold ground.
Suddenly, Uryuu was in front of her, his bow held in his usable hand, though Kagome seriously wondered how the hell he planned to draw it with only one arm.
“Hey, Uryuu, would ya' drop the bow?” Kagome said between pained gasps.
He glared down at her, and his bow vanished as he moved to her side.
“This is really a pathetic state I've found myself in,” Kagome said, using every ounce of willpower in her to push herself into a sitting position, her broken leg lying uselessly to her side.
“Quite a lot of damage for someone who can supposedly fly and heal instantly,” Kurama said, staring at her speculatively.
“Bite me, pretty boy,” she growled. “I can heal fast, but I need energy to do it. Oh, yeah. Yusuke, if you want to take a shot and not have to worry about me freezing you, now'd be the time. Damn, I can't even move anymore,” she added, staring at the unbelievable amount of blood around herself.
“Oi, Kurama, want to tell us what the fuck happened here!? It looks like a warzone!” Yusuke growled.
The redhead looked at the restaurant and sighed.
“I was on my way to the library when I noticed a large mass of youki. Of course, I didn't realize that the majority of the power was due to their numbers… And there was one that was considerably stronger than the others.”
“They were Hollows,” Kagome cut in, bringing their attention to her. “The bastards somehow snuck up on us while we were on a date, and I got distracted and wasn't prepared for their leader's attack… Obviously,” she added, glaring down at her arm, which reminded her of minced meat.
Uryuu didn't fail to notice that neither of them had mentioned how miserably and utterly he'd failed in fighting even one Arrancar. This angered him, and it drove him into speaking up.
“And who the hell are you people?” he growled, glaring at the Spirit Detectives.
Kagome felt the need to answer, but she couldn't, and she knew it. She'd never been the world's best liar, and Uryuu knew her too well for her to hide something if she tried.
Luckily, Kurama cleared his throat and turned to her boyfriend, hopefully saving her ass.
“Unfortunately, we cannot tell you who we are. Nor how we are acquainted with Miss Higurashi.”
Uryuu looked like he wanted to strangle the redhead, but suddenly, Kagome groaned, getting all their attention.
“Kagome?”
“I… think I might… have lost… too much… ugh…”
Her eyes slid closed, and she was out, an instant later…
 
A/N:
Doragon- Dragon
Enkosen- Arc Shield
Yakedo- Burn
Also, if you've ever read my other fanfics, you'll know I don't really do a whole lot of hentai, unless it's specifically a key component to the story. But, I always like to throw in one or two scenes. Be sure to tell me what you think!