Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ON with the NEW and OFF with the OLD! ❯ Chapter3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
"Omg wat happened to her!?"asked Keiko."I knew it."said Yusuke."Knew wat!!How come noone ever tells me anything!"she yelled."She is a demon."said Kurama calmly."NANI!"yelled Keiko. "Shuddup."said Yusuke.*POW*"Yusuke how dare u say that to me."she said."Keiko,can u get a wet towel for Kagome?"Kurama asked."Sure."she said."Hiei..do u think we should do sumthing about this."asked Kurama."Hn.How should i no."he said.'Damn she is soo beautiful.'Hiei said in his mind. "Kurama i got the towel."said Keiko as she rushed in the room."Arigatou."he said."No prob."she said baq to him."Oww."said Kagome as she woke up."Sh..she is awake!"said Kuwabara."Daijobu?"asked Yusuke."Yah."she said baq to him.Then she realized that she had turned into her demon form. "Ahh.Wat is happening."she said and headed off to the bathroom that already had the light on."Wat is happening"she said in her mind. Then she went baq out."Since Kurama and Yusuke are demons ill go ask them how to change baq into my human form. "Um..Kurama."said Kagome nervously. "Yes."he said calmly."H..how do u change baq into ur human form."she asked."U juss have to think of ur human form and how u look like."he said."OoO."she said.She thought of her human form and changed baq."Ahh.Wow..i.i changed baq!domo arigatou gosaimasu!Ur the best Kurama."she said then she hugged him.They both blushed.Hiei's blood was boiling of jealousy."Now that..itz over letz go."said Yusuke hoo was tired."Yah."said Kuwabara and they left with Keiko."I need to go to0"said Kagome."We'll walk u there."said Kurama."That is very thoughtful of u."said Kagome and left for her house."This is my house."said Kagome."Wow itz nice.Well see ya tomorrow."he said."O wait i need to ask u one question."she said."UM hoo is he?"..."He is Hiei and he is a friend."Kurama said."Well ok..see ya at skool."she said and went."Kurama do u..before he could finish the sentence Kurama said "No'' because he knew wat Hiei was going to ask him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*