Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ON with the NEW and OFF with the OLD! ❯ DEMONS ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR YUYUHAKUSHO!!!!!!

"Wat time is it."said Kagome to herself.(now Shippou is gonna be with Kagome's mom,so Shippou wont be in the story.)She looked at her clock."OMG itz 7:30!"yelled Kagome.She got ready very fast and headed downstairs."Honey ur awake!"said her mom."I tried to wake u up but i couldnt im very sorry."she added."Itz ok mom.im not going to eat,because im really late!"she said and ran out the door.
Outside she saw Keiko,Yusuke,Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei."Ohayo,but wat are u guys doing here and how come ur not ready for skool!"said Kagome hoo was very confused."We dont have skool..itz summer vacation!remember?"said Keiko."Omg...im such a baka."she said.She dropped her books and went to pick it up."Ahhhh u asshole!"she yelled and smacked Kuwabara."Hentai!!"she pointed at Kuwabara hoo was lookin under her skirt."Wat?I was juss trying to touch my toes!"he said."Y were u trying to touch ur toes!is it because u have nuthing to do!"she yelled.Keiko turned the conversation around. "ANYWAYZ!hehe^^'..O yah u have to meet Genkai,Koenma,and Yukina!"said Keiko. "Wait..did u juss say Yukina?"asked Kagome."Yah u no her?"asked Hiei in curiousity."Of course..we were like sisters until i moved."she said."WOW u and Yukina-san were friends?"yelled Kuwabara."Of course..hurry take me to her."said Kagome."I cant go because my mom said that we have to go and celebrate my dad's birthday."said Keiko.Bye Kagome everyone."she added.They waved good-bye to Keiko and went to Genkai's temple.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"We are here."said Yusuke."YUKINA!"yelled Kagome.She was soo anxious to see Kagome."pipe down a bit will ya."said Yusuke."O..gomen ."she said."Um hoo called me."said Yukina sticking her head out to see hoo it was."YUKINA!Itz me Kagome."she yelled."OMG KAGOME!!!!"yelled Yukina and went to greet her bestfriend.They both shared tears."Yukina..i missed u soooo much."said Kagome and hugged her best friend."Me 2."she said."Um..Yukina did u find ur brother?"she said."Nope."said Yukina.Hiei was juss lookin at her and said nuthin.
"So this is Kagome."said Genkai as she came out of the temple."Um..hoo is that?" asked Kagome."that is Genkai."said Kurama."O..um Konnichiwa atashiwa Kagome de su." said Kagome introducing herself to Genkai."U can juss say that ur name is Kagome. "said Genkai. "So y'd u come here?"asked Genkai."I came to see Yukina."said Kagome. "Well Kagome i think that u will need some training because of ur demon form.So y wont u train with us?"asked Yusuke."OF courSE."she said."ill give u grls a room to share and the guyz a room to share."said Genkai."Tomorrow will be the first day of training."said Genkai."Yah and ill go and call my mom."said Kagome.

mom itz me Kagome.
honey.So where are u?
with some friends and ill be gone for a while.
wat about Shippou?
can take care of Shippou.And tell him that i love him and ill be baq.
Honey luv u!I have to go out so BYE!
bye.

"Hoo is Shippou?"asked Kuwabara."He is my son.said Kagome.Well actually i adopted him."she said again."Im going go inside and heat up the rooms u r gonna use."said Genkai.juss askin but Yusuke,can u show me ur demon form?"asked Kagome."Um..well ok."he said and changed into his demon form.He had a tattoo on his chest and had longer hair and his voice was changed too."WOW.U look great."said Kagome."Yusuke summoned me to show a pretty girl!"he said.(itz actually Yusuke..itz very confusing.Juss like in other fanfics..Youko and Kurama fight with eachother)Well i had to. Now juss change baq.said Yusuke .He changed into his regular form."Kurama."she said."Im greatful to do it."he said calmly.He changed into Youko.He had KAWAII ears,silver hair,white attire,and a silver tail.'Omg he is hott..i...omg..' Kagome said in her head.She was speechless and admired him..alot!"Well wat do u think."asked Youko."I...i..omg ur very HOTT!!"she blurted out.Then blushed.He blushed faintly as well.She touched his ears and he purred.Then changed baq into his regular form."Hiei."she said."Hn."was his reply."PLEASE!"she begged."Ok."he said and changed into his demon form.He had green skin,eyes all over his body and his jagan eye was showing.Damn he is hott and soo..hmm..cute,and he is also the bad guy type. 'said Kagome in her head."I love it and itz very nice.She touched those eyes and they closed and opened quickly."KAWAII"said Kagome.The guyz were lookin at her as if she was crazy."Um..ill be changing baq now."he said and turned into his regular form.

"U guys can come in now.ITz warm."said Genkai and they went in to rest for training."Yukina i cant wait until tomorrow."she said and went to sleep.