Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why? ❯ Sever Ties ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer:Some of these are crossovers, and I do not own any of the animes!
 
Hey everyone! As you know, my boyfriend is an asshole! My friend and I were talking, and I ended up with this idea. The letter that my boyfriend gave me! I'm writing it up lol. This is exactly as he wrote it. Meaning I'm not that poor at spelling. It's entirely his spelling. Of course, I have changed things a little bit! One, he works at Kroger... which he spelled K-roger... mom really made fun of that lol.
 
 
Kagome,
 
Time has come for me to do this, I've waited and waited; tried and tried. One can only wait so long and by paciant so long. The feet is I don't want to be tied down any more. They relationship we one had, hes become a dead wieght. Its really has no meaning to me any more. I've tried my hardest but things are not working out. I also believe that I'm pulling more then my fair share of tring to mend this torn relationship. I've been having a wonderful few weeks, I haven't been more alive! with the concert and random things me and Kikyo do. To talking with Sesshoumaru. Oh, btw I could be recieving another promotion at the palace, to attack coordinator. There is also another concert we be going too with Miroku, Kikyo, and I. I've been infected with the sickness the other weekend at Rock on the Range. I would love to go meet my Brothers in Kyoto, But will meet them in either Tokyo or Edo in August. Kyoto will be are last resort type deal.
 
Now onto other matters; I need those CD's back, along with my teddy dog that I gave you a little bit ago. The Gameboys would also be nice to Have. You can keep the one you colored with market, I refuse to accept that back.
 
I hate having to do this but I have no choice. I have arrived as my peak, I refuse to be an over adcever at his; at this moment. For I feel like it is not worth it. I apologize, I'll most likly regret this as I already have. I very much hate regretting. But in order for my life to continue I must sever ties.
 
I will be happy to remain your friend.
Inuyasha
 
 
I continued to simply look at the letter. Not wanting to believe what I read. The only thought going through my mind was why? Then I think over the letter once more and I see one name that sticks out above all. Kikyo. Such venom laced that name, that single word. With these thoughts, I moved back to my room. Digging through the things I have, I dug out the requested items. Including the dvd's. I grab them all and throw them into a pile.
 
With my hands clenched into fists, I head for the kitchen and grab a bag. Sango is too busy watching Souta to notice as I keep my face impassive and grab a bag. Returning to my room, I shove everything in, return to the kitchen, throw them by the door, and slowly walk back to my room. My mother stops me at the door, asking what is wrong. I say a few simple words. "Inuyasha left me for Kikyo."
 
Now my mother knew of Kikyo, having heard the tale. How Inuyasha had run off to her several times before. Claiming that they were only 'friends'. Then came the part where he couldn't choose between us. I gave him his space and let him make his own decision. He had chosen me. But apparently, I was not enough. I could never be enough to match the older woman.
 
Though I find it funny that while he was going to her those several times before, she had been going to Naraku. Anyways, she asked me how I knew. In his own letter, it stated that he had been hanging out with her. She asked to see it, and so I showed it to her. I waited as she read, with Buyo in my arms. The sweet kitty sensed my distress and tried to calm me. It did help a little bit.
 
My mother then called Sango back, and she too read the note. Mom asked me why I'd give them back, the things he gave me. I told her because he asked. Sango, by this time had finished reading and gave me a level look. "He doesn't deserve you, and anything he gave or let you borrow while you dated, is now yours."
 
"What exactly are these things that he wanted back?" My mother asked.
 
Gathering the bag from the kitchen, I returned and showed them the things. They asked about the dvd's, which I couldn't play. I told them they were burnt to fit a certain form of media player, which no one had. Then I stated that grandpa's laptop could play them, if I got the software. They asked about the stuffed animal, that I stated was ugly. Which it was. A stuffed dog, which looks deformed, wearing a shirt that says 'I love my teddy'.
 
I think I hate dogs... at least ones that can talk. Speak human I mean. After a few minutes, my mother took the note back and asked me what an adcever was. I replied by laughing and saying Inu couldn't spell. Then Sango asked what about other things, which she could hardly see. The writing was all clumped together, making it hard to read. Then mom asked if he was going to die if he stayed with me. Because the note said 'in order for my life to continue, I must sever ties'. My sister then said he contradicted himself when he asked to remain friends.
 
It was at that time that I told them he'd been avoiding me for the last three weeks. My mother said she wondered why I hadn't asked to go out with him like normal, and I told her I couldn't get a hold of him. After that I went to Kaede, and she told me something new. For Inu left me the 27th, and he had spent the entire night with Kikyo on the 16th. Even spent three hours alone with her in his house.
 
Then I read something he had written. It was his journal, left for all to see in Kaede's living room. I asked what it was, and she said she didn't know. I picked it up to find out, and that's what I did see. I told Sango, but not my mom. Souta didn't know either, as he liked Inu so much.
 
Now I think back to the last day we were together, and remember how he was. He tried kissing my neck, and tried everything to get me undressed. Saying he wanted me, and I said no. It's funny that next thing I hear is that he's out with Kikyo. I always thought she was a whore. She had even told me herself once, that she had cheated on Naraku with many men. Like Suikotsu, Bankotsu, and more.
 
And now I have Kouga, asking me to be his. I think it's rather funny that he's still after me. And thinking about how Inu left me, makes me wish I left the beads of subjugation on him. Now they sit harmlessly in my room, and I just wish I could put them on Inu and sit him hell with his precious Kikyo.
 
But then I sigh and hate myself, for wishing such terrible things. Thinking on what my mother told me, I decide that I'll wait for the right man. Perhaps if I wait long enough, Hiei will come to take my hand. (AN. ((giggles)) I like Hiei. He's cute and I'd not have to worry about him cheating lol.)
 
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This is how my ex broke up with me. This is what was taped to my door. He hadn't spoken to me since Friday afternoon, three weeks ago. The 9th. That afternoon, I had left to Galion (a county that's several miles away) to hang out with my friend Angel and spend the night.
 
Now I have a beta in this. My friend WhiteDemoness11!
 
Ok, and Souta = my 4 year old nephew who liked Wes.
Sango = equals my sister, who's my nephew's mother
Mother = actual mother.
Naraku = Alex
Kikyo = 'Cat' (stupid nickname) Hahahaha! I know how to make her made. Katherine! (She hates her name... hehehehe)
Inuyasha = Weston
Miroku = Ben
Sesshoumaru = Jess
Buyo = My cat Fubar (My sister named him. If you ever saw Tango & Cash, you know what it means.)
 
Fucked
Up
Beyond
All
Recognition
 
Now, this is going to be the first of many one-shots! The title for the story will be Why?. I'll be using these to gauge reactions to pairings. So I'll be doing things between Hiei/Kag, Youko/Kag, Youko/Kag/Kuronune, Kuronue/Kag, Youko/Kag/Kurama, Yusuke/Kag, Kuwabara/Kag, Sesshou/Kag, and more. Just won't be Inu/Kag! I don't like Inuyasha at the moment. Heck, I could do a few Miroku/Kag. Depending on which pairing I find is liked more, I'll do a story staring that pairing. Like a one-shot enough, and I may do a story from that one-shot.
 
I may even try my hand at Wolf's Rain/Inuyasha pairings. See, I've watched every episode of Wolf's Rain and Witch Hunter Robin, I just dunno if I'd be good at doing crossovers lol.