Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mission in America ❯ I'm Afraid of Commitment ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Just joking. They lived. But Yusuke made Genkai switch seats with him because Yugi kept asking him for her number.

"Genkai..." said Yugi.

"Yeah?" asked Genkai, sitting on the edge of her seat, ready to run if necessary.

"In this light..." he said as he rested his hand on hers. "You look very well animated." She stared at him for a minute and fell off her seat. "Is something wrong?"

"Maybe you should help her...?" said Hiei.

"Why?" asked Yusuke. "She won't even make me that cake she promised me..." Hiei sighed.

"Do we need to talk?" he asked.

"Fine," said Yusuke. "I'll help, but I'm not going near him. He's creepy."

Yusuke leaned out into the aisle. "Hey Yugi! I just wanted to let you know... She's been taken by Kurama already. You see, they've known each other for quite a while. They even have a few kids back home."

"Excuse me?" said Kurama, his eyes open wide. Yugi looked at Genkai.

"Is this true?" he asked. Genkai glared at Yusuke but sighed and nodded, then made a gagging gesture when Yugi turned around. Yugi sighed and stood up, then walked across the aisle to Kurama.

He shook his hand and smiled. "I'm sorry for getting a little friendly with your girlfriend, Kurama. I hope you two are very happy together. Would you two like to sit together?"

Kurama blinked twice and stared at him, then looked at Yusuke. He shook his head and grabbed up a magazine, completely covering his face. Yusuke grinned like an idiot and turned back to Hiei.

"How's that for help?" he asked.

"You're really harsh," said Hiei. Yusuke grinned and took a sip of his soda, then began to draw a bee for the ice cream contest. "It looks like a pregnant cat," Hiei commented.