Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Koenma's New Mission!! ❯ Comming Up With Terms. ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Here is the secound chapter!! Thank you to those that reveiwed. You two made me very happy!! Also speacial thanks to my new beta Youko starr
Nope..still not mine
Just beware


I rub my cheek and stare at him. I could not believe he hit me! Now don't go thinking it hurt. It had felt much the same as a three year olds punch would. It's just...HE hit me. Never in all my life would i think he would do that.

He was right though about on ething. He needs to learn to defend himself. If he did then we all would get a much needed break. I looked up into his shocked eyes. Today was proving to be very intresting.

I got up and slaped him. I had planned on giving him a punch but som ereason closer my hand got to him it just turned into a slap. THen he shifted from adult form back to baby and wailed. I could not help but laugh. He really was just a big baby.

Botan smacked me upside the head. As Yukina ran over to comfort the godling. I looked at botan and saw her face. She was glaring at me. her arms were on her hips. Not to metion she was yelling at me.

" Yusuke!! I cannot believe you just did that! He asks you fo rhelp and what do you d oyou hit him!" She ranted. Did everyone forget he hit me first?

" Botan shut up! He hit me first!"

" Nani? Yusuke you and i both know he can't hurt you! You on the other hand could of killed him!" She said pointing at the nowadult Koenma. A Koenma that looked pissed off.

" I demand you help me Yusuke!! " He said.

" Fine i'lll teach your ass. But i am in no way changing diapers! So its my rules or nothin." I said and took my arms to my chest. It sounded fair. I'll make him go through what i had to. Then i'll make him promise a month's worth of freedom.
" As longh as we can start today." He said giving me orders.

" Like i said pacifer Junky. I make the rules! Be at Genkai's forest at..noon tomorow." I said and walked out. I could hear him whinning as i left. But i had better things to do than argue with him all day.

For one i still had to check on Kurama's plants and thier house. From there i was to go home and take a nap. then after that i might make me something to eat. THen at seven there was a sumo match on tv i just had to see. SO i had a busy day planned. Even if a part of my subconsiuos is telling me i need to set things up for tomorow. I'll just get there before he does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it was short and took me foever! Please forgive me. i ran into some..problems. But here i am again!! please review!