Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Rose Murderer ❯ The truth? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Y-Youko Kurama? But how is that possible?" Yusuke asked as he looked from Shuiichi's body to Youko Kurama, who was giving one of his self-satisfied smiles.

"Hn. Pathetic humans, always confused" He looked around the room. "This room reminds me how weak humans are" Youko Kurama closed his eyes for a second and they were all transported into to a dudgeon like chamber. Yukina gasped, this was the same place she had first meet Youko Kurama (In her dream, chapter 3 ^_~*) "Ah, much better"

"You still didn't answer my question!" Yusuke yelled. "How is this possible?"

"Oh yes, your foolish questions. This is very possible as you can see. I could have left long ago, but your foolish Shuiichi wouldn't let me. Saying something about how I would destroy the useless human race, or something like that" With hints of sarcasm and anger in his voice.

"Then just leave! Go to Maiki! You can go, so why wait?" Botan asked.

"I could just leave, hmmmmmm, Nope can't do that"

"NANI?" Botan yelled.

"The only way I can leave is if Shuiichi lets me go, which he didn't or if Shuiichi is dead. As you can see, he chose the hard way" Youko said with a evil laugh.

"You can leave now, since he's, since he was killed" Hiei said quietly.

"It's a shame he died, I wanted to have a little fun oh well." Youko walked over to Shuiichi's body. He rolled him over onto his back with his foot. He glared at him.

"I guess I won anyway Shuiichi, and thanks to one of your so called friends. Thank You getting rid of him, I owe you," He said as he nodded at Kuwabara. Kuwabara sank to the floor, saying what sounded like:

"I'm a murderer, I killed him, oh no I killed Shuiichi, no"

Youko laughed his cold-hearted laugh. Then he put a foot on Shuiichi's chest, which was covered with blood. "Pretty deep cut, nice handy work, for a human that is. I should have crushed his windpipe when I had the chance. I guess I'll do it anyway" he raised his foot and was about to bring it crashing down on Shuiichi's throat, but...

"DON'T YOU DARE!!!!" Yukina yelled, somehow everyone had forgotten she was there. Youko looked up, his eyes gleaming with cold hatred.

"I have no use for you now, you're pretty smart, eh? Figured everything out, you belong in there" Youko said as he nodded towards the cage. Then Yukina was in Botan's place and Botan was at Youko's side. Everyone was really surprised at what had just happened.

"Now you on the other hand" Youko said as he grabbed Botan's arm. "You'll be very useful later on" his eyes were shining dangerously, but oddly Botan didn't feel any fear.

"What will Koenma give me to get you back? Hmmm, I wonder.... Maybe he'll give me access to the King's vault? No, I can still get into it without his help. Or maybe he'll let me go on a killing spree? So many possibilities, only one of you. Or maybe I should just keep you for myself?" He leaned forwards and kissed Botan. Botan was shocked, but she reached out and slapped him. Hard, right across the face. Her eyes were full of hatred.

"Get off of me!" She yelled as she pulled herself free from his grip. "I rather die then stay with you!"

"Feisty one aren't you?" Youko asked, a hand at the back of his neck. "I have a solution for the likes of you. I assure you that my solution is going to be very, very painful."

He pulled a rose out of his hair. Youko stroked the petals, then he grabbed Botan by the arm. He pierced her skin with the thorns of the rose. Botan screamed. The thorn kept on growing. Kekio let out a small horrified scream and buried her head into Yusuke's shoulder. Hiei's left eyes was twitching.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm hurting you" Youko said in a mocking voice.

"L-let her go you damn b-bloody bastard" Shuiichi said, as he slowly got to his feet. Fresh blood flowed from the deep gash in his chest. He felt as if he was going to fall, but he didn't care. Shuiichi's eyes were burning with such a deep hatred, that it was surprising that Youko didn't burst into flames.

"Shuiichi...." Botan said through tears.

"Oh goody! You're a live, now I get to torture!" Youko said, sounding like a small child on Christmas morning.

"Let her go! Do whatever you want with me but let her go!" Shuiichi yelled as he took a few shaky steps forwards. Youko threw Botan to the ground, and he gestured Shuiichi forwards. Within seconds Youko had his hand closed around Shuiichi's throat.

"I'm going to torture you, give you a very painful and agonizing dead, and do you know why?" Shuiichi didn't answer "Because you put me through pure torture! I could have killed anyone with a flick of a wrist, but you wouldn't let me. I could have killed that so called Shinobi Touya , but you didn't let me! Its torture Shuiichi, torture. Being so close to killing your enemy, but not being able to. Now I'm going to make you feel an even worse torture! Are you afraid?"

Shuiichi shook his head. Youko loosened his grip.

"Well you should be afraid of what I'm going to do to your human mother!" Youko blinked and a door opened up in the wall. There covered in vines was Shiori Minamino's life less form!

"You get to watch your mother get tortured, isn't this your lucky day?" Youko put Shuiichi down.

"NO! MOTHER!" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Soph 5232: *whispering* OH no! Not another evil cliff hanger! If you want to form an angry mob and hunt down TNG, ask me. I know where she lives! Just ask me for her address in the reviews! OH CRAP! HERE SHE COMES! BYES! AHHHH

TNG: GET BACK HERE SOPH!!!!!!